Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 1!

6:15 PM: I started the lemonade diet last night ( or this morning) at 12:01! My last supper ( Ha!) was cheese pizza.....YUM. I prepared my drink this morning in a gallon jug. It's almost 7:00 PM and I'm not even half way done with half of it yet. The drink isn't too bad except for the cayenne pepper... It makes it really spicy! It's hard to drink anymore I'm so full of liquid. I'm sure its psychological but I'm not even hungry. I'm sure I'll be starving tomorrow. So far today I feel pretty good except I'm starting to get a headache and I'm pretty sleepy. Tonight will be the first night of the herbal laxative tea. It's called "Smooth Move" ha.. ironic.

* Tips: If anyone wants to try this diet use all organic products, after all the detox is to get all of the preservatives and bad things out of your body. Trader Joes is the only way to go when shopping for the ingredients. Organic Grade B pure Maple Syrup is about $20.00 a bottle at Haggen & only $8 at trader Joes. I didn't realize how much of everything I'd actually need.. .a gallon takes 5 lemons, 10 cups of water, 1 1/4 cup maple syrup, and a teaspoon cayenne pepper.


I'll update after my "Smooth Move" tea... maybe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment